GPS coordinates, Lat 44.389107 Long. 4.991730
- Exit the A7 motor way at Orange Centre, junction 21.
- You will then have to pay a Toll.
- Out of the Toll you will arrive at a roundabout turn right following the signs for Centre Ville. Next roundabout straight over and at the 3rd roundabout you turn left (there is a big parking here and a fountain) the road will turn sharp right after about 200 metres and almost immediately you will face a set of traffic lights.
- At these lights you will see your first sign for Valréas and you must turn left. This road is the N7 and within 300metres you will pass a real roman Arc de triumph.
- Leave orange by the N7.
- When you see on the left sign with orange with a line through it (indicating the end of the town) be prepared some 500 metres to turn right onto the D976, just after a bridge over a dried river.
- Follow D976 to Serignan du Comtat, through the village and on to Ste Cécile les Vignes.
- Here be careful go through the village and on the other side bear to the left taking the D567 to Tulette.
- At Tulette go through village and about 500metres outside it take a left onto the D578 direction Visan.
- Through Visan onto the D976 to Valréas.
The distance from Orange to Valréas is about 34 klm.
- On entering the outskirts of Valréas over 1st Roundabout (With a Bricomarche on the left).
- 2nd roundabout with war memorial turn left, follow road down a small incline and a right hand bend. Eventually you will come to a very small roundabout, turn left here onto the D47 direction Taulignan.
- Within 50 metres you are at a roundabout turn right onto the D941 direction Nyons.
- Again within 50 metres on the right you will see the Maison de Tourisme. Here you turn left onto the road opposite it. As you join this road fork left by a Garage called EAS (Enclave Auto Service) that is the Chemin de la Ribeyronne. Over the little bridge and we are the 2nd set of Gates (Large gates over 3 metres high). No 13.